MTORRES postprocessor is a powerful, easy to use and the most economic software to program our systems. MTORRES provides the right software to program the machines from day 1 avoiding the cost of expensive yearly maintenance fees for commercial software. At the same time MTORRES software developing department will generate enhanced capabilities per customer demand in order to adapt the software the de changing needs of the production process.
Our standalone offline programming software provides the following features:
- Supports trimming, milling, drilling, laser scribing as well as TORRESTOOL® systems.
- Machine limits monitoring.
- Accurate process time estimation.
- Wide range of macros in 5 axis and development of specific macros per customer demand.
MTORRES has developed unique solutions for machine simulation. Our software solution for automated MTORRES composite CNC machines are fully integrated in DELMIA V5. MTORRES simulation reads CAD models and NC programs and execute them on a virtual machine, detecting collision between machine and parts. These features allow correcting programming errors, avoiding machine collisions or defective parts:
- Intuitive 3D User Interface improving production process efficiency, lowering costs, and reducing errors.
- Accurate cycle time simulation and tool path trajectory.
HMI applications are developed to crate user friendly applications that allow the machine operator to work with the NC in complex manufacturing process, driving the machine operator through the correct options. MTORRES HMI’S are specifically designed for each application providing the maximum flexibility and quick learning curve for Operators.
These are the main features:
- NC files management
- Identification of machining features, powerful tools for data management.
- Controlled restart of NC files.
- Automatic rototranslation process.
- Full tool management, tool life, wear, automatic tool disabling.
- Friendly user interface with full system monitoring.
- Process parametrization
- TIP trajectory visualization
- Process reports generation
In order to provide total Solutions to our customers, MTORRES has wide experience in working with them to develop specific processes with the goal of maximizing the systems throughput.
Example of these developments are:
- Milling/drilling cutting tools development for increased productivity
- Layout and Work-flow analysis and optimization.
- Programming strategies development for cycle time reduction
- Quality integration into the production process
- Production support
- SCADA and other special systems integration
Our business focus on understanding our customer's complete operational needs so that we can provide solutions that help them to achieve their performance, profitability and a top-line growth goals. At each one of the diverse markets that we serve, MTORRES delivers innovative solutions that our customers around the world can count on. That displays our strong commitment to our customers.